vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Meditation, my private personal doctor since going raw food vegan!

Like explained (here), meditation only really started to make sense for me when I changed my food.


I had been experimenting with it for quite some time, now it never really had provided me anything special. When in 2014 I dramatically changed my food habitudes, it felt like my body got cleaned on the inside and I finally started to really feel what was going on in my body.


Once I felt that, I start really believing that Meditation can in all his forms provide a lot of benefits to me.
It helps me to relax, to get in real connection with myself and to get in touch with my deeper self.





In such a way, that whether I feel good or bad, it gives me such a profound feeling and trust about myself, that I quite often completely understand what my body is doing and why it is doing that.


That is so magical, and there is nothing I have to do for that, just feel and listen, it feels so natural.


With enough practice, feeling a real connection, I really feel so good ‘I get to know the real me with his pro’s and contra’s’.


I also read that;


“If it's torture and you feel bad, freak out or get bored, it means either you have a lot of healing to do on yourself, or you're still a slave to your mind and cannot yet perceive your being beyond your mind.





From the other side, note that mediation is about relaxing and listening, not about performing.


I try to do at least 10-20 minutes a day, I know that is really a minimum I should do and nevertheless I often don’t listen to the knowledge I have.

Now quite often I feel that when I’m not meditating enough, I don’t listen to myself anymore and my mind is taking over. Mediation gets me centred again and really feels like my private personal doctor that is based on preventing and feeling rather than healing by hiding signals like I used to do in the past.



#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #health #meditation #fruitsandvegetables #plants #neverill

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten