zondag 5 maart 2017

My discovery road until getting into vegan food !

When I started to work in my early 20’s, I quite fast discovered how stress influenced me and how the feeling is quite often not comfortable.
It made me start to read about it, talk with people about it, open my ears and eyes, all in trying to find solutions to get rid of it.
Distractions, the exercises and especially sports worked well.
On my road, I also discovered things like yoga, meditation…
Now, for one or another reason, yoga, meditation, relaxation, mindfulness…and such, they were nice, just not bringing the result I had hoped for.
At around the age of 35, when I started to eat more fruits, vegetables and less other stuff, it made like a ‘click’ and it was like if the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place.
Everything like yoga, meditation, relaxation, mindfulness…started to have much more sense.
What I realized I found after 35 years, was myself.
I saw that in fact I create everything that I live and experience. I create my stress, just like I create calmness and like I create happiness.
As a human being at first, the stress was of course, always more exciting than the calmness. At some point I get used to the stress, which becomes a habit and I start looking for more stress and excitement.
Until I came to a point where my body was giving signals about the stress and that it obliged me to look in the opposite direction.
Really on the inside of myself, rather than on the outside, the others and external factors.
I realized that what has passed can’t be changed, I can’t predict the future, I can only live in the present moment and decide on how I experience things in the present moment (including predictions in the future and memories from the past).
It took quite some time, now when I understood that I create everything, I also came to the discovery that I create a lot of things for others and should change that point of view as well.
How might they think when I say that, will they find my clothes beautiful, will they be impressed with my new car, what might they think when they see that… and in fact the only thing important is what do I think about it.
If I’m fine, peaceful and calm with it, then everyone around me will be as well.
From the early days I have always blamed others for my issues, there that I had the solutions in me, now I never looked that way. Was way too busy…
I have the feeling that the world is today, so focused on an outside direction, the full stress side (I have to be busy, I have to…), the materialism and the always wanting more (the giant marketing around that’s not really helping) that there are only very few that look to their inside. Their real me!
Like I said, food (fruits and vegetables), so today the raw vegan one, made like a ‘click’ for me and it was like if the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place.
I’m pretty sure the ‘click’ will for everybody happen in a different way, I hope the information on this blog might help with it and I wish everyone in the world can find their direction (a happy road of discovery) for themselves!

#vegan #vegandiscovery #wellbeing #feelgood #greatdiscovery #happiness

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten