woensdag 30 augustus 2017

The satisfied feeling of food!

As a kid, I learned how to feel satisfied after eating. As well as with some food being careful for overeating, since too much of that stuff is not really healthy and good for my body. If I felt full, if I could hardly move and want to sleep after eating, it meant I ate very well!





After 35 years of my life, I believed that was the only truth for me and the way it was supposed to be.


When I changed my eating behavior, I quickly realized what all those feelings really were, that I was feeling before.


The full feeling mainly came from the stuff I put into my body, that it has a very hard time digesting.
The more difficult it is to digest, the fuller I felt, and the less difficult it is to digest, the lighter I felt. That was a big change and took some time to accept.





This digesting then takes the majority of my living energy, resulting in me just wanting ideally to sleep after every meal. After which I would be using some kind of falls energy supplier in order to keep up.


Today with the changed eating lifestyle, eating whole food fruits or vegetables I have a complete opposite experience with eating. I don't feel full (takes some time to accept…), I've plenty of energy after the meal and I feel naturally on my own how much I should eat of it. It also results in me sleeping when I have to sleep and not after every meal. I found it a magical discovery and so natural..


Isn't nature beautiful?



#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #satisfiedfeeling #life #happy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten