donderdag 24 augustus 2017

Inspiration of life in each one of us!

The world is full of wonderful people, including you!





I since early days, started by looking up to inspirational quotes from very famous people in the world, to get inspired myself;


Leonardo Da Vinci; “I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.


Albert Einstein; “Nothing will benefit health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.





The Dalai Lama; (when asked what surprised him most about humanity), answered; “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.


Buddha; “All beings tremble before violence. All fear death, all love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do?


Ralph Waldo Emerson; “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.





Mahatma Gandhi; “Be the change that you want to see in the world.


Dr. Martin Luther King Jr; “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; Only love can do that.“


It brought me to more recent famous people,


Barack Obama; “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.


Johnny Depp; “If you don't like seeing pictures of violence towards animals being posted, you need to help stop the violence, not the pictures.


It brought me to much more worldwide engaged people that inspired me with their books, like; Eckhart Tolle, Dr Wayne W. Dyer, Paulo Coelho, Hal Elrod, T. Colin Campbell & Thomas M. Campbell, Rich Roll, Ruediger Dahlke, Aymeric Caron, Nassrine Reza...which are just a few of them.





It made me realize in Belgium I've quite a lot that have inspired me as well; Tobias Leenaert, Kris Verburgh, Esther Perel, Goedele Leyssen, Pascale Naessens, Thierry Janssen, Antoine Filissiadis


Really coming to the root of myself where I see friends, family, kids and even my wife with her ‘L'envol du Colibri‘ project, inspiring me over and over again!





Keep being yourself and continue doing positive things lovely people in this world, let us inspire each other, from my point of view you have it all in you, thank you!


Namaste!

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #inspiration #inspirationoflife #inspirationalquotes #lenvolducolibri

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten