zondag 5 maart 2017

What was I looking for ?

From an early age, it caught my attention that I was overwhelmed with messages, saying that we used to live longer and happier in this modern life.

Personally, I had difficulties believing that.
Longer, probably due to the new medical inventions, happier, I wasn’t so sure about that.
I still saw my grandparents die at the age of 80+ due to oldness and my parents are still today, having a very happy life as well, so where did that feeling come from?
Well, I saw a lot of illness, cancers…catches my attention and probably made me afraid.
I was even wondering if with such a modern way of living (stress, individualism, environmental pollution, electromechanical waves, bad food…) I in this generation of kids, would even one day make it till 40 or 50 years.
The medical side confirmed this with a big ‘YES’, they can hardly replace anything on my body, so no worries there…
Does this means that I live longer and from the age of 40 (or even earlier), I might be quite often ill and have to replace things in my body?
Live and nature didn’t mean to make it that way should they?
For myself a discovery road to less stress, better connection to myself and others, and simply a nicer happier way of living started!
#vegan #betterlife #happylife #discoveryroad #nature

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten